Technology Working For You
With the open interface of modern cloud accounting systems, it is possible for small and medium business to access the functionality of large enterprise accounting systems at a fraction of the cost and complexity.
There are hundreds of tools within the open eco-system, with some systems immediately beneficial to many business owners. These tools assist with such operational matters like organising bills and rosters, planning and running your business, and assisting with record retention.
Your Payroll & Staff Rosters
- Managing your payroll can streamline the tasks you have, and assist with automatically updating your accounts too.
- Pay and report employee super contributions with the click of a button.
- Add on the ability to plan and cost your rosters, and have this information complete timesheets for the payrun.
Record Keeping & Filing
- We use systems that capture your invoices, translate them for your accounting software, and files the records alongside the transaction in your accounting system.
Organising Your Inventory
- Get an up-to-date view of what your bestselling product lines are.
- See how much profit you’re making on specific items and product lines, and use this information to make the right decisions about what to order and how to price it.
- Manage your warehousing needs and increase turnover and profit with the right warehousing and inventory solutions that suits your needs now and into the future.
- Manage your manufacturing with systems designed to help you compile your bill or materials, increasing the detail and accuracy of your manufacturing, identifying real margins and wastage.
- Utilising technology we can automate reminders to the people who owe you money. We can also provide personal follow-up if you need it.
- If you have staff charging time on jobs for you, an integrated system to capture time and other costs is vital. We can help set up and customise your system.
Its all about you..
The above add-ons are merely a few of those available in the cloud ecosystem. Importantly, our focus is to work with you and your business, identify your particular business needs, and only implement additional technology when it makes business sense to do so.
Our One Team approach ensures we are able to help you when you need it.
If you would like more information on how new technology solutions can help your business, we would love to discuss the possibilities with you. Click here to contact us.